Oil separatorsClasses of separators: There are 2 classes of separators:
Class 1: with coalescing filter
Residual content lower than 5 mg/l according to essay standard EN 858.
Class 2: without coalescing filter
Residual content lower than 100 mg/l according to essay standard EN 858. Choice of the treatment
2. In and outlets in HDPE adaptable to PVC.
3. Round extension shafts Ø 630 mm: easier to inspect. One single cover for all sizes of separators.
4. Sludge trap really proportionned according to standards EN858-1.
5. Filter is easily removable from the outside (without entering the separator). Greater ease of handling thanks to frame and handle in stainless steel. Hydrocarbons have a longer way inside the separator: filter is off-centered. Hydrocarbons rejects < 5 mg/l.
6. “Intelligent” patented float: no human interference for filling operation. Float with low water inlet: better output (patent 2002/0538).
7. Waterproof guarantee: no outer screws (internal screws thanks to inserts).
8. Pre set-up of the sampling unit (option).
10. Lifting eye bolt.
Operation of oil separator with coalescing filter
Researches made to optimized the efficiency of the hydrocarbon separator led us to focus on this original implementation. The “forced” lengthening of the transit increases the output of the separator.